It's a chance to get together in the Picnic Area on a day that isn't likely to be 100 degrees. MK and I are going Sept. 18 - anyone want to join us?
2nd Annual Mets Kids Club Day at Shea Stadium
Due to the large increase of Kids Club members and last year's event selling out so quickly, we are having two Kids Club Day events for the 2005 season.
• Sunday, September 18th – 1:10 p.m. game vs. Braves
• Saturday, October 1st – 7:10 p.m. game vs. Rockies
Everyone will sit in our Pepsi Picnic Area with their families and other Kids Club members. Picnic Area gates will open at 11:40 a.m. on 9/18 and 5:40 p.m. on 10/1.
* Discounted Picnic Area bleacher tickets at $20 each (savings of over 30%).
* Kids Club members will line up on Shea's warning track during the National Anthem. (Arrive no later than 45 minutes prior to game time)
* Picnic Area food discount: $2 Hot Dogs & $2 Pepsi's
* Mets promotional item given to each member upon arrival.
* Visit by Mr. Met!
* Chance to enter a raffle to win Mets merchandise, autographs and more!
* Kids Club members will be selected at random to participate in pre-game activities.
Before you enter the Kids Club event, be sure to stop by Fan Fest. Enjoy batting cages, pitching machines, music and much more. Fan Fest is open 2 ½ hours prior to the start of the game and is located next to the Picnic Area by the subway.
* The September 18th game also includes a Willie Randolph bobblehead for the first 25,000 fans and a post-game DynaMets Dash where kids run the bases at Shea!
* The October 1st game also includes a coupon for a free Wendy's Frosty and a pre-game parade for all members around the warning track prior to the National Anthem.